Hi,

My name is Brian. I'm the founder of There Goes My Paycheck, a blog dedicated to cool stuff that you can buy!

I believe in a no-BS approach when running a business. There Goes My Paycheck was designed to show off cool stuff you can buy, and also makes money doing so. Currently, 80% of all profits go into advertisement and maintenance, and the other 20% goes to me. It is my goal to keep the site up and running while continuously exposing my site to more and more people.

TGMP will continue to update as more and more cool stuff is made public. We currently only feature items on Amazon, ThinkGeek and brand new products from entrepreneurs that have invented something cool and worthy of depleting your paycheck, but we are constantly seeking new partners. If you are an owner of a business and would like a product featured, please email theregoesmypaycheck[at]gmail.com to introduce your product.

Thanks for visiting!

-Brian